A smell, a sound, a memory you found can take you back.
It's November 21, 1963. On the eve of their deployment to a small but growing conflict in Southeast Asia, three young Marines set out for one final boys' night of debauchery, partying and maybe a little trouble. But, when Corporal Eddie Birdlace meets Rose, an awkward and idealistic waitress whom he enlists to win a cruel bet with his fellow recruits, she rewrites the rules of the game and teaches him the power of love and compassion.
This hauntingly beautiful musical by Oscar Winners Pasek and Paul (La La Land, Dear Evan Hansen, James and the Giant Peach, A Christmas Story) and Peter Duchan, was praised by countless critics and nominated for numerous awards, winning the Lucille Lortel Award for Best Musical. Based on the 1991 Warner Brothers film, Dogfight takes audiences on a romantic and heartbreaking theatrical journey that stays with you long after the performance.
A spring and summer song too brief, the steady turn of a falling leaf...
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
- MUSIC AND LYRICS BY BENJ PASEK & JUSTIN PAUL
- BOOK BY PETER DUCHAN
- DIRECTED BY KRISTINE ASTOP
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: JAMIE EASTGAARD-ROSS
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY DANIELLE WAHL
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY KAREN BERRY
- FEATURING DANIELLE BERNARDIN as ROSE FENNY
- BRYAN SMITH as EDDIE BIRDLACE
- THOMPSON HARPER as BOLAND
- JILL HOWELL-FELLOWS as MAMA
- JESSICA FARRELL as RUTH TWO BEARS
is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-541-4684 Fax 212-397-4684