Quick conclusions often lead the best of us astray…
This riotous musical romp presents a play-within-a-play whodunit as a troupe of eccentric Victorian performers put on their production of Charles Dickens’ unfinished story; “The Mystery of Edwin Drood”.
Every night, our audience will decide the fate of the cast and the entire show in this Choose-Your-Own-Ending spectacular that strives to answer the ultimate question: Who killed Edwin Drood? Perhaps it was John Jasper, the Jekyll-and-Hyde choirmaster, or Rosa Bud, Drood’s ex-fiancee… Maybe it was hot-tempered Neville Landless, or Helena, his fiercely protective sister? How about Princess Puffer, the local Opium Den Mistress, or Reverend Crisparkle, the lurking priest with a mysterious past? Perhaps Bazzard, the servant who’s always creeping in shadows… or Durdles, the town drunk who knows (and talks) more than he should… You decide! A series of unique voting processes will put the audience in charge, guaranteeing a different show every night of the run… and too much fun to possibly miss!
The writing’s on the wall…
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD
- A MUSICAL BY RUPERT HOLMES
- DIRECTED BY MIKE SORNBERGER
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: CARL BISHOP
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY ANDREA O'BRIEN
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY MEG MARTIN
- FEATURING JOHANN WENTZEL as MR. PHILIP BAX
- CLARK ADAMS as CHAIRMAN WILLIAM CARTWRIGHT
MAYOR THOMAS SAPSEA
- ALLIE HIGGINS-POMPU as MISS JANET CONOVER
- JANOS ZELLER as MR. NICK CRICKER
- HARRISON BENTLEY as MASTER NICK CRICKER JR
THE MYSTERY OF EDWIN DROOD is produced by arrangement with, and the music and dialogue material furnished by TAMS-WITMARK MUSIC LIBRARY, INC.
560 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022