|Find the worst play ever written.
|Hire the worst director in town.
|Raise two million dollars.
(There's a lot of little old ladies out there!)
|Hire the worst actors in New York and open on Broadway.
|Close on Broadway, take the two million, and go to Rio!
When down-and-out former King of Broadway Max Bialystock teams up with accountant Leo Bloom with a plan to produce Broadway’s biggest flop ever, an evening of hilarity is the only sure-fire success!
Come experience the laughter as Front Row Centre whirls you through the delightfully campy, ridiculously delightful world of Mel Brooks.
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
- A NEW MEL BROOKS MUSICAL BOOK BY MEL BROOKS AND THOMAS MEEHAN, MUSIC & LYRICS BY MEL BROOKS ORIGINAL DIRECTION AND CHOREOGRAPHY BY SUSAN STROMAN
- DIRECTED BY JANOS ZELLER, MUSICAL DIRECTION BY WILMA ROTHBAUER, CHOREOGRAPHY BY ANGELA WOODARD
- FEATURING CLARK ADAMS as MAX BIALYSTOCK
- RILEY OHLER as LEO BLOOM
- ALLEN CROWLEY as FRANZ LIEBKIND
- BRIAN HOLIDAY as ROGER DEBRIS
- DAVID VALENTíN ZAPIéN MERCADO as CARMEN GHIA
THE PRODUCERS is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-541-4684 Fax: 212-397-4684