Always look on the bright side of life
Lovingly ripped off from the classic film comedy Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spamalot retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. This hilarious musical sticks close to the original legend*, but features a bevy of beautiful show girls, not to mention cows, killer rabbits, and French people.
Returning early by popular demand, FRC is proud to present Monty Python’s Spamalot! With numbers like “The Song That Goes Like This” and “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life”, this Tony Award winner for Best Musical will have you rolling in the aisles (and did we mention the bevy of beautiful show girls?)
*No it doesn't.
We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam a lot!
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT
- BOOK & LYRICS BY ERIC IDLE
- MUSIC BY JOHN DU PREZ & ERIC IDLE
- A NEW MUSICAL LOVINGLY RIPPED OFF FROM THE MOTION PICTURE "MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL"
- FROM THE ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY BY GRAHAM CHAPMAN, JOHN CLEESE, TERRY GILLIAM, ERIC IDLE, TERRY JONES, MICHAEL PALIN
- DIRECTED BY JEREMY WALKER
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY STEFANIE BARNFATHER
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY STEPHEN WELCH
- FEATURING MIKE SORNBERGER as KING ARTHUR
- SARA ME. as LADY OF THE LAKE
- JANOS ZELLER as PATSY
- PATRICK LYNN as SIR LANCELOT
- KODIE ROLLAN as SIR ROBIN
MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT is presented through special arrangement with Theatrical Rights Worldwide, 570 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2100, New York, NY 10018
SPAM® is a registered trademark of Hormel Foods LLC.